Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
September 26-28, 2018
INSTRUCTIONS for POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- Poster size should be 36 inches wide by 48 inches high (3 ft. x 4 ft.). This corresponds to A0 paper size in technical terms.
- Poster pasting material will be provided by the conference organizing committee at the registration desk. Both paper and canvas posters are acceptable.
- There is no printing service on the conference venue. Please bring your printed copy with you to avoid inconvenience. However, shops with printing services within 2km distance from the conference site may be available for which authors may explore the details on their own.
- The poster must be presented by one of the co-authors as mentioned in your original submission. Proxy presentations are not allowed.
- You are requested to set up your poster in the morning before lunch time of the first day of the conference i.e. September 26, 2018.
- Each poster will be assigned a poster number. Please watch out this space for your poster number.
- Please ensure that your poster is displayed exactly on the poster board carrying the number assigned to you.
- Posters will remain on display throughout the conference and should be removed after the Valedictory program.
- Presenting authors should be available on their poster display position during the the poster session allotted to them (first or second day session) for discussion with conference participants and judges who will view and optionally discuss their poster contents at their convenience.
- Odd serial numbered posters will be presented on the first day of the conference (September 26, 2018). Even serial numbered posters will be presented on the second day of the conference (September 27, 2018).
- Each poster will require that at least one author has registered for the conference exclusively representing that poster. If none of the authors of the poster has registered for the conference, the poster boards will not be issued to the poster.
- One best poster cash award of Rs 10,000 has been announced by PathFinder Research and Training Foundation. Other awards will be announced later.
INSTRUCTIONS for PAPER PRESENTATIONS